<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: STOCKHOLM CALLING

9/05/2018

STOCKHOLM CALLING






So, I thought I should try blogging more LIVE! I really miss blogging and think I should
publish more posts, but the problem is that I’m always busy these days... So I figured, why
not start live-blogging, from my phone..?! Let’s see how this turns out!

Anyways. I’m in Stockholm right now! Yesterday I spent the whole day at an SEO-course,
and today I’m gonna spend the day at our Stockholm head office. And as you probably get,
I’m here on a business trip. Stockholm is treating me well per usual. 

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home