<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ON MY WISHLIST

9/29/2018

ON MY WISHLIST

This post contains adlinks.

First, the suede bag by Gucci - who doesn't have it on their wishlist? Find it HERE. Second,
the moonboots. I've always hated those but suddenly I'm craving them real bad. Must be because
I'm fearing the winter will be cold... Find the moonboots HERE. Ah, finally found the perfect
 cashmere sweater in the most perfect color! I would wear this to jeans and black boots. Find the
 cashmere sweater HERE. Grey skinny jeans, I always start wearing grey again during Fall...
Find the jeans HERE. This belt, omg, I love it! Would wear it with skinny jeans and a loose,
white tee. With boots or converse on my feet. Find the Isabel Marant belt HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home