<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTA LATELY

9/15/2018

INSTA LATELY


A better weekend-dinner. Salad with spinach, beets, walnuts, parmesan cheese and
honey. YUM! With some red wine we bought in Austria this Summer.



Rainy roads in Switzerland during our european roadtrip this Summer. So pretty though!



The other day when I realized Fall season is here. I mean, fallen leaves is definitely a sign...



Random church we spotted in the Italian Dolomites on our roadtrip this Summer! So dreamy.



Pic I snapped of the sunset last night when I was out on a run. If there's
something I really love about Fall season, it's the beautiful sunsets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home