<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: AT HOME ALL BORED WITH THIS WINTERS FIRST FLU

11/03/2015

AT HOME ALL BORED WITH THIS WINTERS FIRST FLU

Where I wanna be right now.

What I wanna eat: red wine chocolate cake, recipe here.

This is what I want my hair to look like.

The cardigan I wanna be wearing.

What I'm wishing I could be doing later today; boxing at a Bodycombat class.

What I am dreaming about.



Ugh. I'm at home with the flu. How lame... It's not that I don't have stuff I can do from home via my computer... 
It just really sucks to not be able to go out and do stuff, go to work, work out and so on. The worst things with 
winters are the cold weather and that you get a stupid flu every year, no matter how hard you try to avoid getting one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home