<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: READY FOR SPRING

3/07/2015

READY FOR SPRING


I'm slowly getting ready for spring, clothing wise that will say... These are two of 
my latest buys. I really needed a new pair of sunglasses since my black RayBan 
wayfarers are beginning to look a bit "shabby" - which really is no surprise, since I've 
had them for 7 years (and worn them aaaall the time, pretty much). So, I decided to try 
a new pair of sunnies, this time from LeSpecs (find them online HERE). 

I also needed a new pair of spring-shoes, comfortable ones. I thought a lot about 
getting a pair of Nike Air Force's - but when I remembered I actually used to have 
a pair of Reebook Hi's (that I totally wore out, because I loved them so), I decided to 
click home a pair of Reebok's instead (find my Reebok's HERE). So... I'd say my 
eyes and shoes are ready for spring. Hey spring, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home