<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TIME TO GET BUSINESSY

2/11/2015

TIME TO GET BUSINESSY



I'm getting kind of close to wrapping up my studies and becoming a jobseeker, and therefore been thinking about 
business cards - do I need them? Business cards are cool and handing them out to companies you wanna work 
for is super-simple - so why not..? Having business cards that really represent you, and moreover are stylish - could 
definitely give you an extra boost in your job-seeking process. I recently found this website (it's called MOO) 
that let's you design your own business cards, and I'm really thinking about ordering some when I start job-hunting. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home