<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: GIRLS LOVE WINE

7/28/2014

GIRLS LOVE WINE


If there's something I really love, it's wine, white wine. There's just something about getting together with your
 girl friends, cooking up a meal and sharing a bottle (or bottles) of white wine... My absolute favorite wine is
 Kung Fu Girl, which is a white Riesling from Columbia Valley (read about it here). I just LOVE it. I recently 
decided to try another Columbia Valley Riesling; this one - and turns out I like that wine very much too!

But hey, anyone got any other wine they'd like to recommend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home