<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: LAST NIGHT

3/11/2014

LAST NIGHT






Last night I went out for a walk with an old childhood friend, who I probably hadn't talked to properly since we were 
about 12 years old or something... So, that was fun! When I got back home I realized I'd been out walking for a total 
of 3 (!) hours during the whole day (oh and it was really windy and cold yesterday) - so I thought I deserved a little 
ice cream. Since I'm trying to eat as raw as possible I decided to make my own ice cream, and let me tell you, it 
was AH-MAZING. How I made it? Frozen banan (I had cut it into small pieces and put it in the freezer earlier in 
the day) + lots of cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil - all mixed together. I had never tried 
this before, but man will I start eating this like every night. It was, not kidding, better than "real" icecream. 

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous EMELIE ELISABETH said...

omg, it looks de-licious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home