<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR

2/10/2014

SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR


Ehm noot. I would not wear this. Why? Not really a pink person. I think these clothes are really cute and this would make a 
really cute workout outfit, but I could not leave the house wearing this. It's not me, I would not feel comfortable in it. I have 
a few pink workout tops, but I rarely wear them, and if I do - it's always with black... But umm, maybe I should stop avoiding pink..? 

ANYWAY, I can totally recommend the sweater and the pants - they're the best.
 I've got the same sweater, but in grey, and the same pants, but in a shorter version - and I lov'em. 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home