<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: HANNAS HAIR

2/13/2014

HANNAS HAIR


My hair is thick as horse hair, not kidding. And long. The secret? I don't do much. I almost never brush it, I just run my 
fingers through it when I feel I have to. I eat a lot of fatty foods (salmon, almonds, peanut butter etc.), take all kinds of vitamins 
(multivitamin, iron etc.), eat lots of fruit and vegetables, drink a lot of water, almost never blow-dry my hair, never use any 
products (like hairspray etc., 5 times a year at most, not kidding) and so on... It's just living free and enjoying it, kind of, lol. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home