<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: SUMMER HAS GONE ONCE AGAIN

9/12/2013

SUMMER HAS GONE ONCE AGAIN


Every spring I'm like "this summer I'm gonna wear cute summer-dresses everyday!". Do I ever? No. This summer I actually wore one "summer-dress" quite often tho, an all black one from American Apparel. Other dresses that I actually could see myself wearing during summer are the above ones, both from a brand/online-store called Garage (ps, they have lots of other cute summer-dresses too!). Oh well, next summer... Lucky you who live in parts of the world where you have warm weather all year around, I'm jealous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home