<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

4/24/2013

MY DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH







I changed the wristbands on my DW watch, et voilá - it's like a new watch. Love that it's so easy to change the looks 
on the DW watches... I mean, I got the one with blue/purple straps - BUT, also got a brown leather wrist band, so that 
I can change them whenever I want to. It's like 2 different watches - love it! And how simple and chic is the watch? 
Ah, watch-perfection. Couldn't be happier with my Daniel Wellington watch, thank you so much Gauharshop

You'll find the "Swansea Lady Silver" watch here, and the 
"Wrist band St Andrews Lady Silver wrist" bands here.

-

Don't forget to like Gauharshop on FACEBOOK.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect classic watch! I have a black one from Calvin Klein, so happy with it!

x Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com

 
At April 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

thanks! oh I want one from CK too :((

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home