<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: BE COOL

4/17/2013

BE COOL


I'm really liking the "cool-hat-trend". You already know I have the "fancy as fuck" beanie from Brandy 
Melville, but I want more beanies/hats with cool texts. I'd still want the one from Brandy Melville that says 
"bitch don't kill my vibe" (ps, love that song!) - and I can't understand why I didn't buy it while I was in LA?! 
Of the above ones I want the LA Kings one and the one that says "geek". I'm really liking the idea of wearing 
something ridiculously simple, like denim cutoffs and a loose white tee, with a cool hat or beanie this summer. 
Wear it with sandals/sneakers in the day, and with heels in the night when ur going clubbing/to a party. 
What do you guys think of this trend, and what hat/hats would you like to own?

Find them all here:


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Jennie from the Blog said...

die zijn gaaf! ik vind het jammer dat het niet echt bij mij past.. :(

 
At April 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

the trend is not for everyone, unfortunately :/ but there's other trends that surely are good for you :)

 
At April 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Carly's closet said...

I love the boy one, actually this is funny because my last post is also about caps!

http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

Carly's Closet

 
At April 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

oh it is? I gotta come check it out :))

 
At April 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne said...

Not that I'm wearing caps (I'm more a hat girl haha), but that second one is really cool!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah I'm a hat girl too, but I like to mix it up with cool caps sometimes :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home