<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: THE MILITARY TREND

1/12/2013

THE MILITARY TREND


...is definitely still going strong! Here's some affordable items I found at Nelly, H&M, 
Gina Tricot and Topshop. You like the trend or not? I like it. As long as it's not "too much". 
I would f.ex. wear a military jacket (like #1) with jeans, boots and a tee or sweater - and that 
would be okay. I would never include two military-inspired pieces of clothing in one outfit, 
that in my opinion - is too much. But hey, we've all got different opinions and styles. 
Anyways... Love #1, #2 and #3! Which are your faves?

1. By Topshop HERE / 2. By Gina Tricot HERE / 3. By H&M HERE / 4. By H&M HERE
5. By Nelly.com HERE / 6. By Nelly.com HERE / 7. By Nelly.com HERE

4 Comments:

At January 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found you blog, love it!
I just started outfit posts- check my blog out
http://evangelinesallegory.blogspot.com.au/

 
At January 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger C said...

number 1 is ok, the rest bid a bit too much, esp the pumps!

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

 
At January 13, 2013 at 4:08 AM , Blogger agasuitcase said...

Love this trend, cool choices
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
PERFECT PARTY DRESS
GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
www.agasuitcase.com

 
At January 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM , Blogger joanna said...

I would really like a military parka! love the one by Topshop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home