<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: PHASE EIGHT PARTY OUTFIT

11/25/2012

PHASE EIGHT PARTY OUTFIT


If I were to put together a party outfit with only Phase Eight pieces, well, this would be it. 
Black and gold, a little bit fancy, but still simple. I lovelovelove the sequin tee, definitely a 
must-have this season. The clutch? Well, it's black and simple - just what I like. The bangle 
is luxurious, but still very simple and elegant, so I deinitely like that one. The heels are stylish 
and cute at the same time, and not my usual style - but I'm tho really liking them (and hey, 
they're black...). The skirt is such a classic one, and I love it, a real must-have. I would wear
this outfit for, let's say, Christmas! Or why not just to any kind of party, like a birthday party f.ex.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home