<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: A REMINDER OF WHERE I'VE BEEN PT. 2

11/14/2012

A REMINDER OF WHERE I'VE BEEN PT. 2


Yes, I'm one of those that collects Starbucks mugs. Or at least I'm trying too, I only have 3, the third one is "Dubai" 
(not in the picture cuz it's in the dishwasher, lol). The New York mug I bought in New York in september 2011 and
 the United Arab Emirates I bought in Dubai this spring (in the best Starbucks at The Dubai Mall, where we spent each
 night during our one week trip). I was gonna buy one in Los Angeles, one in Orange County, one in Paris and one
 in Amsterdam as well - but umm, I suck at remembering this... So I kind of forget about it when I were there. Which
 really sucks now afterwards, but hey, I'll get more chances. Next I'm gonna buy the Helsinki and Stockholms mugs.

Do you collect something, or bring back something special from every trip somewhere?


Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home