<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: 3X KLINGSPIRATION

11/05/2012

3X KLINGSPIRATION


It's no secret that I love Elin Kling and her style. She's my #1 style inspiration for sure. 
I've been following her blog since she started it, and tho it's not the best blog, I think she's
 got the best taste of all the fashion bloggers out there. She likes simplicity and so do I (as you've
 probably noticed). My fave outfit of these 3? #3, it's very Emmanuelle Alt inspired (whose style I
 also absolutely love). Got a fave? And what's your general opinion on Kling and her style?

Fun fact! My nickname is Kling, haha. But it's only my bf who calls me that. We've been together for 4 years + 
now, and he started calling me kling just a few months after we started dating. Why kling? Well, first he called 
me "älskling", which is the Swedish word for "honey". But then it slowly became just "kling", and that's the 
word that stuck. So now I'm stuck with the name kling. He never calls me Hanna, only if we're in a group of 
people, haha. But hey, it's not that bad to have the same nickname as your #1 style inspiration..?! 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Marta said...

Aw this is so cute, I'd love to be called Kling :) and Elin oh she's a goddes!

http://ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com/

 
At November 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

hehe :) yeah she is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home