<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TIBI S13 RTW

9/09/2012

TIBI S13 RTW





Yes please. This is one of the most perfect collections I've ever seen. I'm in LOVE. 
Perfect, perfect, perfect. Simplicity all over it - just the way I like it. Cigarette pants, 
peplum tops, sandals, metallics, bomber jackets, denim, lace, black, white, beige, pink, 
yellow, mini skirts, leather, sheer materials, heavy materials, and the skater dress. 
Well, yes, this is definitely the collection that'll inspire my spring 2013 outfits. 

Do you guys like this collection? :)

Pics via Style.com

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2012 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Fashionable Memories said...

I love this collection!!!!!!! I love leather pairing with white especially! And the jean jacket!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot. Thanks so much in advance. I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts. Have a great day!!!

 
At September 10, 2012 at 6:16 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

me too :) sure! you too! :)

 
At September 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger agasuitcase said...

Love the femenine and clean lines. Amazing collection
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

 
At September 10, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

it really is yeah! :)

 
At September 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger C said...

You're rght!: if this was may vloset I would wear the way I most like. I love everything!

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home