<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: BOHEMIAN SOCIETY

8/03/2012

BOHEMIAN SOCIETY


Members.com is now selling lots of Bohemian Society bracelets. They're all on 40-50% sale, 
and all of them very cute. In the pic you can see my 4 faves. Check the sale out here.

Oh and ps, if you're not a member on Members.com yet - just leave your 
email address in the comment field and I''ll send you an invite! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger C said...

I buoght a similar one, colored green, I wear it everyday!
I am interested in becoming a member, if you don't mind :)
clara.eminente@gmail.com

 
At August 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

great! sent you an invite earlier ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home