<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: SUGARLIPS

6/17/2012

SUGARLIPS


I recently discovered the brand Sugarlips (Sugarlips Apparel). It's a L.A. based company with a webshop full of goodies. 
Seriously, it's packed with cute tops, dresses, etc. that are perfect for summer.  Do go check it out! Anyway... These are my 
3 favorite dresses from their webshop, pretty cute dresses huh!? I could seriously see myself in all three of them. 

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Ohh they're really cute! Love this website! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At June 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love the first dress, such a cute and flattering shape!

 
At June 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah me too! :)

 
At June 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

true! it's actually my fave of these 3 :)

 
At June 17, 2012 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

purdy!

 
At June 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

The first one is so perfect, love this floral print. Too perect for summer!

Xoxo
myveryownlookbook-Sophie.blogspot.com
Join my give-aways!

 
At June 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

I know! it's actually on it's way home to meeee, so you'll se it in an outfit pic when I get it :))

 
At June 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

it is! and soon to be mine :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home