<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: DRESS-MANIA

5/15/2012

DRESS-MANIA



I'm going to this "thing" in 3 weeks and need a dress for it. I have one dress I could wear, 
a blue, floppy kind of one bought at Nordstrom last year (it's cobolt-blue, and Lauren 
Conrad-ish = something I think she would wear) - but, then I would need to wear a free-bra 
(cuz the back needs to be clear), and I'm not sure the free-bra would stay in place since the 
dress is kind of "loose"... So, thinking about buying a new one instead. 

These 10 dresses in the pic above are my top ten, and guess what, they're all from Asos 
(they seriously have the best collection of dresses on the internet, and trust me, I've searched 
through a lot of webshops the last couple of days). I'm though having a really hard time 
figuring out which ONE I'm gonna buy and wear to this occasion... 

So, I'm asking you guys. Any ideas? Got a favorite? Opinions on which one of these I 
should buy? You can see my dress-style, right..? Lol... Short, with a cute or sexy twist to it - 
yup, my kinda dress. And hey, about shoes... I'm thinking about wearing a pair of 15cm 
(5.9 inches) black, platform pumps in leather - and they will surely go with any of these dresses..!

11 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM , Blogger NRC♥ said...

/The second is beautiful

NRC ♥

 
At May 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Ruth Logan said...

Love the first 4 on the top row, the purple one is gorgeous but!

Ruth xxxx

 
At May 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Sandra Leiva said...

Beautiful dresses!
I love the 4th one! <3

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger c said...

Beautiful! We love the 3th and 4th one!
You can join our giveaway if you want.

<3

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just got the 1st one yesterday for my graduation! Almost got number 4 and 7 but settled on the simplest one :)
xoxo
Thorunn
www.double-pizzazz.com

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

it is :)

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah it's really pretty :)

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah sure, I'll check it out :)

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

oh you did? is it good on? :)

 
At May 16, 2012 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I´ll tell you as soon as I get it!

 
At May 23, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It fits amazingly, if u have instagram u can see it @thorunnivars
Im in love with it, just a little seethrough though

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home