3/01/2012

MY NEW SWEATER


sweater/H&M - skirt/H&M - bag/NewYorker - shoes/Topshop


I pretty much ordered this golden sweater just because it was so cheap, and everyone hyped it. 
I realized later (when I got the package) - that it's faaaaar from my style. I don't feel comfortable 
in it, and I actually kind of hate it. This whole look is in fact such a no-no look for me. It's too 
cute, too gold - u know what I mean. But it feels kind of unnecessary to send it back, since 
it only cost me 7€... So I'm gonna keep it. Maybe I'll like it more in the summer..?

This is how this look on me makes me feel:


23 comments :

  1. Lovely sweater! love your shoes:) xx

    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, cool pics and love the new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gulle, har precis kört igång en tävling i samarbete med modekungen. IN och tävla i bloggen, vetja! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweater.. you look beautiful! :)

    With love, x
    donna-ly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the outfit you put but it's a no no to me also. The sweather is nice maybe with some ripped jeans you can make it look different! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love your entirely look! You are beautiful hanna!!!

    Florencia Curien.
    www.iamflorenciacurien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!
    I love it!
    xx Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this look!

    Heather xo
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loove this sweater from H&M, now that i see it on you,it makes me want to buy it even more.
    Cool and simple outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  10. too bad you don't like it I think it actually looks great!! I think I feel you on something being totally out of your comfort zone aesthetic wise but still its not too bad a look from where I am sitting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweater, got the same :) I feel the same as you, too gold, that's true...but I think we gonna really like it when the summer comes ;)
    xo xo
    Serena

    ReplyDelete