2/23/2012

WHAT I'M WEARING



Today I'm just chillin' around in our apartment. So this is what I'm wearing. A simple white tee, 
simple black pants and a turquoise bra. And pumps. But they're really just on my feet for the picture. 
I'm actually barefoot, haha! 

I tried having my boyfriend take a picture - but he's the worst photographer ever. It's really his camera, but the 
does not know how to use it... I've tried getting him to learn how to use it, and practice taking pics - but he's just 
too lazy... Would be AWESOME if he ever learned how to use it..! 

8 comments :

  1. J'aime ton pantalon!!!:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes basic is the way to go! :)

    i totally feel u about getting BF to learn how to take picture haha

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's true :)

    haha yeah it's so annoying when he takes a picture, and it's always blurry or a bad angle - ALWAYS... :D

    ReplyDelete