2/28/2012

NEW THINGS IN MY CLOSET




IN LOVE with my new things. The blue/white top is kind of see-through, which bothers me, but I'm still gonna keep it (I've wanted that sweater for such a long time, so now that I have it I won't send it back!!). The dark blue and knitted sweater I've wanted since I saw a pic of Elin Kling with a similar one (anyone remember when I blogged about it? Elin was wearing denim shorts, converse and a similar sweater + raybans...). So, so happy with my new clothes. It's so me. So my style.

Ps. sorry for the bad quality in the pics... iphone pics..! :)

4 comments :

  1. Nice blog dear, now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog :)
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the knitted jumper! great blog, new follower:)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete