2/21/2012

HEALTHY LIVING


I try my best to live a healthy life. I don't eat anything with sugar in it (well ok, sometimes, 
when I bake something, like the cupcakes the other day), I don't eat chips/popcorn, I don't eat 
any gluten or lactose and I try to eat mostly veggies/fruits - and lots of protein (like cottage 
cheese & eggs). I also work out as often as possible - which is at least 3 times a week, and I 
also try to go on long walks/powerwalks as often as possible. 

Why I do this? Why I wanna be healthy?

I wanna be the best possible version of me. When I'm old and grey I wanna feel 
like I did the best I could to maintain a healthy body. I wanna be proud of myself. 


6 comments :

  1. interesting post! i really like and i want to do these things like you, good choice! but sometimes is good eat some junk food, any extreme is not good :)

    Madnarina.

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! it's okay to eat junk food sometimes - but not too often, one should not make junkfood a habit... but a pizza every now and then is okay in my opinion ;)

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog!
    I am folllowing via bloglovin.
    Hope you'll like my blog as well.

    Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the quote at the bottom, its so perfect!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! it's really perfect! thanks alot :)

      Delete